/u/gentle_dove on Question on how some aces grew up

I was just not really interested about sexual or intimacy life another. Even when my friend told me about her boyfriends and about her sexual life, i was just throw out it off my mind later like uninteresting show. I am also was sure that I am just "late bloomer". And I thought that they was more brave than me, so that's why i did not want to have relationships, that I avoid this topics because i was a coward, shy, etc. I did not know that I do not have sexual attraction.





September 01, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.