/u/CelikBas on What do you say?

I just say LGBTQ+ since the Q is an umbrella term that includes basically everything that isn’t covered by the first four letters.

It would be nice if “queer” didn’t have a history of being used as a slur that makes its usage controversial, since technically everyone in the community falls under the Q and “the Queer Community” isn’t nearly as cumbersome as far as names go. I would say we could just call ourselves The Q Community, but a certain political conspiracy theory already claimed that letter and ruined it, so…





September 01, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.