Feeling tired and flirting with him isn’t turning me on

Is this normal?

I wonder if I’m overthinking?

I’ve been going on dates with a man I’m very much attracted to. I’m very aroused around him and turned on by him.

But I’ve been feeling tired and unwell this week and when he tries to flirt with me over text, I just feel nothing. It’s not turning me on the slightest. Is this normal when unwell or should I get turned on regardless?



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 11:07PM

Is this normal?I wonder if I’m overthinking?I’ve been going on dates with a man I’m very much attracted to. I’m very aroused around him and turned on by him.But I’ve been feeling tired and unwell this week and when he tries to flirt with me over text, I just feel nothing. It’s not turning me on the slightest. Is this normal when unwell or should I get turned on regardless?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.