Messy pull out

When I have sex with my boyfriend his semen always comes right out after he pulls out. I’ve never had this happen before but he says it’s always happened to him.

Any idea what is causing this and how we can stop it happening in future as it causes quite a mess.



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 11:37PM

When I have sex with my boyfriend his semen always comes right out after he pulls out. I’ve never had this happen before but he says it’s always happened to him.Any idea what is causing this and how we can stop it happening in future as it causes quite a mess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.