/u/RESERVA42 on Anyone elses mom said that they feel the same way but insists that it's not asexuality?

Romance and sex are completely different concepts to me. Needless to say, that's caused issues in every relationship I've had. I didn't understand why every partner keep saying they didn't feel "wanted" by me. I honestly never understood. I wanted them emotionally and often on a sensual level, but not sexually. They said I made them feel unattractive or like they were just "a friend", but I was attracted to them (romantically and aesthetically). I thought they put too much importance on sex.... Like why was that necessary? Is their physical desire/need really that strong? I didn't understand that when they looked at me, they were sexually drawn to me.

Wow, what a great window into your perspective. thanks.

How do you view their physical desire/need that is so strong? I mean, since you don't experience it yourself, do you see it as a negative or a weakness in them? Do you tolerate it as a simple matter of fact or do you resent it? I'm not sure what I'm asking, except- after you understood that they are different, how did you deal with that understanding and how do you feel about it now?





September 01, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.