/u/allo100 on What are some experiences that could let me know I'm really asexual? And, am I too young to know?

As an allosexual, I can truly say when I was in middle school I started getting crushes. I held off and never acted in them until after college. To focus on school and my future. For many allosexuals, just being in the same room with a pretty person of the opposite gender is enough to know.

Why the rush to be certain about it? Especially when some people don’t know until they are much older. As you focus on your future, you have years to figure out.





September 27, 2021 at 12:49AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.