just started dating this guy, when can i make him stuff without it being weird?

i just started dating this guy and he’s really sweet and all that, and we’ve been on a couple dates. he knows i’m really passionate about crafting, baking, cooking, etc, and has stated a couple times that if i wanted to make him food or like crochet him something or whatever, i should definitely feel free to do so.

like i said, we’ve only been on maybe 5 dates, 2 of which were proper “date” dates (planned, went somewhere nice, etc etc). i really want to cook him something, specifically lasagne or some other pasta dish, as i come from italian heritage and, not to brag, but my lasagne SLAPS.

my question for you is, how soon is too soon to make him food? it feels like im rushing things if i do something like that for him, but i really want to make him something.



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 12:09AM

i just started dating this guy and he’s really sweet and all that, and we’ve been on a couple dates. he knows i’m really passionate about crafting, baking, cooking, etc, and has stated a couple times that if i wanted to make him food or like crochet him something or whatever, i should definitely feel free to do so.like i said, we’ve only been on maybe 5 dates, 2 of which were proper “date” dates (planned, went somewhere nice, etc etc). i really want to cook him something, specifically lasagne or some other pasta dish, as i come from italian heritage and, not to brag, but my lasagne SLAPS.my question for you is, how soon is too soon to make him food? it feels like im rushing things if i do something like that for him, but i really want to make him something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.