I can't stop getting a boner

Hey everyone I'm a 28 year old guy who for the past year or two can't stop getting boners when I look at my girlfriend I get a boner and It appears no matter how many times I ejaculate I get hard right away and at most times Its painful to jack off and after 11 times I'm so sore I don't know if the post belongs here but can I get some advice?



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 12:44AM

Hey everyone I'm a 28 year old guy who for the past year or two can't stop getting boners when I look at my girlfriend I get a boner and It appears no matter how many times I ejaculate I get hard right away and at most times Its painful to jack off and after 11 times I'm so sore I don't know if the post belongs here but can I get some advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.