I’m so embarrassed

I went on a date tonight. He seemed really engaged and interested. Well once I returned from the restroom he mentioned being hungry. I said we could get food and also gave him an out to end our date saying we could end the date for him to eat.

He said he we could go grab food at another place. Only about 10 minutes into sitting down at the new place he gets a phone call from a friend he hasn’t talk to in awhile and their car broke down and need his help. He ends the date early (which to me it comes off he made his friend call him so he could get out of the date)

He then walks me to my car and asks if we could plan for another time. Im guessing to not hurt my feelings.

Im embarrassed cus I never really date and I never thought I would be the type that they need their friend to call to get them out of being on a date with me.



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 01:04AM

I went on a date tonight. He seemed really engaged and interested. Well once I returned from the restroom he mentioned being hungry. I said we could get food and also gave him an out to end our date saying we could end the date for him to eat.He said he we could go grab food at another place. Only about 10 minutes into sitting down at the new place he gets a phone call from a friend he hasn’t talk to in awhile and their car broke down and need his help. He ends the date early (which to me it comes off he made his friend call him so he could get out of the date)He then walks me to my car and asks if we could plan for another time. Im guessing to not hurt my feelings.Im embarrassed cus I never really date and I never thought I would be the type that they need their friend to call to get them out of being on a date with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.