Would you ever do something a girl didn’t like?

I had an ex who knew I didn’t like receiving oral sex.

One night, he said, “I know you’re not going to like this,” and then moved my legs apart and got down and started then said, “so can I do it?’ He’d been pushing me to do it for months until I said fine, whatever. “Ok,” he said, “you asked for it”

Now I know this guy knew I didn’t want to receive oral sex but he did it anyway after moving me into the position.

Would you ever do something you knew a girl didn’t want to do because you wanted to do it?



Submitted August 17, 2021 at 11:58PM

I had an ex who knew I didn’t like receiving oral sex.One night, he said, “I know you’re not going to like this,” and then moved my legs apart and got down and started then said, “so can I do it?’ He’d been pushing me to do it for months until I said fine, whatever. “Ok,” he said, “you asked for it”Now I know this guy knew I didn’t want to receive oral sex but he did it anyway after moving me into the position.Would you ever do something you knew a girl didn’t want to do because you wanted to do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.