People who cum inside your lady, how are you doing this without getting paranoid af?

Serious question.

My gf has an IUD so we have unprotected sex, but I still always pull out before cumming. She's said a couple of times in the heat of the moment that she wants me to cum in her, but I'm too worried about pregnancy scares so I never have. It just seems to be too high risk.

But when I read on this forum, it sounds like half of y'all are doing this on a regular basis and it's fine. What am I missing? Am I just being too paranoid?



Submitted August 17, 2021 at 11:17PM

Serious question.My gf has an IUD so we have unprotected sex, but I still always pull out before cumming. She's said a couple of times in the heat of the moment that she wants me to cum in her, but I'm too worried about pregnancy scares so I never have. It just seems to be too high risk.But when I read on this forum, it sounds like half of y'all are doing this on a regular basis and it's fine. What am I missing? Am I just being too paranoid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.