I(m15) can't feel anything when i climax what should i do ?

So when i finish while masterbaiting i don't feel anything like the build up is normal but when i climax i don't feel anything just a feeling of empty what should I do ? please help I'm so stressed out . ( I'm male )



Submitted August 17, 2021 at 11:16PM

So when i finish while masterbaiting i don't feel anything like the build up is normal but when i climax i don't feel anything just a feeling of empty what should I do ? please help I'm so stressed out . ( I'm male )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.