All over the place for sex drive and ability to get it up

M25

I've been with a few girls, long term and short term over the past 3 years and I've done everything from lasting 30 seconds to having to stop from not finishing after a real long time, and from having no problems getting it up to not being able to, despite being able to 10 minutes before.

I don't really have something i can point to that'd explain it all, i do have semi weak feeling, i can get sort of anxious but I'm pretty comfortable with my partners.

I'm not really sure what my issue is, and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas or solutions, or something.

Mental wise the only thing i might have is ADHD, I'm not diagnosed but im in the process of being seen for it.



Submitted August 17, 2021 at 11:33PM

M25I've been with a few girls, long term and short term over the past 3 years and I've done everything from lasting 30 seconds to having to stop from not finishing after a real long time, and from having no problems getting it up to not being able to, despite being able to 10 minutes before.I don't really have something i can point to that'd explain it all, i do have semi weak feeling, i can get sort of anxious but I'm pretty comfortable with my partners.I'm not really sure what my issue is, and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas or solutions, or something.Mental wise the only thing i might have is ADHD, I'm not diagnosed but im in the process of being seen for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.