/u/Riskie_Biscuits on Girlfriend coming out as asexual exposed my own insecurities

Thank you so much. All of this is scary and new for me, as I’m certain it is for her. I don’t want my sex drive to control my relationship and I’m really hoping to find ways to prevent that. We haven’t talked too deeply about it, which we will soon, but it helps to know others are making it work being happy with their partner. Once we figure out more about where she fits along the spectrum, what she’s open to and what she’s not, I think we’ll have a better idea of what things will look like. I’m hoping she’ll be open to some type of sexual intimacy, but even if she isn’t I think I will be okay with physical intimacy. If I can get the emotional reassurance in the relationship from cuddling, kissing, then I know that will makes things much easier for me.





August 17, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.