/u/WolfSpirit84 on Kinda feel alone being a sex repulsed ace

Buddy why are you purposefully trolling and shaming at this point. I would like to know. People who are unable to handle environments with others can still have friends. At this point you’re just trying to force your opinion and shame people who don’t think the way you believe they should think. Just stop. You e entirely derailed the conversation to attempt making a point that never was part of this conversation in the first place. I’m finished commenting to you because it’s clear you just want to insult and attack and take away from the point I originally made.





July 17, 2021 at 12:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.