/u/21TA21 on Questioning

The term escaped my mind while I was writing, but I've also been reading about aesthetic/visual attraction and I think that may be more accuate for how I see women physically. Not "I want to have sex with this person" but moreso "I find these physical characteristics appealing." But not in an artistic way - it still feels sexual to an extent. Can aesthetic attraction apply to secondary sexual characteristics? That seems sexual to me.

Cuddling is appealing, and kissing to a lesser extent. Physical intimacy is still desirable but I don't think physical intimacy is inherently sexual.

I don't know if demi is quite right. I'm not neutral to appearance until having a strong emotional connection with someone. I think some people look beautiful before getting to know them. It's just that the beauty itself doesn't make me want to pursue a relationship with them. There are also people much older than I am who I'd consider beautiful but would never pursue a relationship with and would never develop romantic feelings for. So maybe it is just aesthetic?





July 17, 2021 at 12:50AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.