/u/grayperegrine on Kinda feel alone being a sex repulsed ace

I can see why you are antisocial, at least, at this point.

I wouldn’t want a hypocrite in my social circle either.

You want support and advise but hate people and take back your own words if you don’t like the response. Enjoy your life being an asshole.

BTW you aren’t an asshole for being neurodivergent or being sex repulsed but asking for support and then actively rejecting ideas about support.

I never said you didn’t have friends but that close friends are the best and most likely way to get support and explained why social media is bad for that. Including citing my sources.





July 17, 2021 at 12:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.