/u/justalittleparanoia on Kinda feel alone being a sex repulsed ace

I'm not much of a poster here, but I lurk a lot and see vast waves of posts swaying from one end to the other. I feel like this happens with a lot of subs, though. For instance, I also follow the /r/Fantasy sub and I really like grimdark books, but you'll see so many posts all at once being like, "Not ragging on grimdark, but I'm so tired of seeing the genre being posted every other day! Like, there are other genres out there. Let's hear it for my fellow epic fantasy readers!" or "I feel like we've lost the idea of what fantasy is all about and where it started. It's branched out into so many avenues, so let's get back to the high fantasy with serious magic, complex world building and intriguing characters!"

It is what it is. It's going to keep happening and it'll never stop, in all things in life. They come in waves. I, myself, am sex-repulsed, but it's hard to really hit home for every 'branch' of ace individuals out there. Perhaps, if one is so inclined, someone could just create a very specified subreddit for sex-repulsed aces who want to kick it? I feel like ace is much too broad an orientation to hit on all of those sub-categories. There are times when the sub is going to feature more content over another and vice versa.





July 17, 2021 at 12:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.