/u/Lion_Gurl on Kinda feel alone being a sex repulsed ace

You can literally look through the sidebar of this community. Here I looked through for you because I have a feeling you wouldn't want to do it: here and here. We also have this love example here with analogies for you to properly understand sexual attraction: here. If you don't believe in or support other people that are supported under this reddit community I suggest you either 1. make your own post explaining your reasonings and convince the community otherwise or 2. make your own gatekept asexual community. There's nothing else to be said here, enjoy your evening.





July 17, 2021 at 12:38AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.