/u/chandeloore on A lot of people don't understand sexual attraction

I don't see any scientific studies that have been done on this topic since it kinda speaks for itself, lesbian women enjoy sex more with women than with men, for example, but yeah.

Also I wanted to point out earlier (but I forgot to include it in my reply) that it sounds like you're aromantic? My friend who is aromantic almost describes sex the same way you do, but that might just be a coincidence, so I might be way off base here.





July 17, 2021 at 12:44AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.