She wants me to meet her friends on a 3rd date? Did I make a good decision?

Hey guys,

I need advice, as I'm new to dating!

Well long story short, I met a girl and we hit it off for the first 2 dates. But I noticed she seems flakey and it's been over a month since we've set another date. She cancelled on me once already, and never sets definite plans. But counters a different day to meet right away.

So, this week she offered to meet with her friends at a night fire. Sounds like fun, but i feel like this is a test for her friends to meet me?

Anyways, I told her that I would prefer to meet 1-on-1, just to get to know each other better. But at the same time, I feel like I'm missing out.. since it would be fun to go out and meet/get to know her friends.

I don't like going back on my word, as it's a bit indecisive. Did I make the right decision not to meet her friends? Would it be wrong if I were to change my decision and meet with her and her friends?

Thanks!



Submitted April 21, 2021 at 11:29PM

Hey guys,I need advice, as I'm new to dating!Well long story short, I met a girl and we hit it off for the first 2 dates. But I noticed she seems flakey and it's been over a month since we've set another date. She cancelled on me once already, and never sets definite plans. But counters a different day to meet right away.So, this week she offered to meet with her friends at a night fire. Sounds like fun, but i feel like this is a test for her friends to meet me?Anyways, I told her that I would prefer to meet 1-on-1, just to get to know each other better. But at the same time, I feel like I'm missing out.. since it would be fun to go out and meet/get to know her friends.I don't like going back on my word, as it's a bit indecisive. Did I make the right decision not to meet her friends? Would it be wrong if I were to change my decision and meet with her and her friends?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.