I (20M) just met a girl (20F) briefly in college and wanted to ask her if she wanted to hang out more this summer. Is this alright?

So I just met a girl in my major in a lab area (she helps students get electrical parts). We talked briefly and we found out we will be working at internships close by to each other this summer.

I only talked to her briefly about our past internships and other stuff for maybe about 5 minutes last week and then today.

Would it be appropriate to ask if she wanted to hang out this summer and exchange numbers even though we only spoke for maybe 10 minutes total?



Submitted April 21, 2021 at 11:36PM

So I just met a girl in my major in a lab area (she helps students get electrical parts). We talked briefly and we found out we will be working at internships close by to each other this summer.I only talked to her briefly about our past internships and other stuff for maybe about 5 minutes last week and then today.Would it be appropriate to ask if she wanted to hang out this summer and exchange numbers even though we only spoke for maybe 10 minutes total?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.