I stopped texting this woman, who I’ve met up with and dated before, to see if she would reach out and text first because I was suspecting she was showing less interest. It’s now been over a week without anything.

I’m thinking that it’s time for my to move on, but I just don’t understand why she suddenly became so cold as she was really interested in me to begin with. She also cancelled another date before this without even apologizing for it or suggesting a new date. I wish I could move on more easily, but I’m still thinking whether I should try texting her again.

We’re both 19 btw



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 12:06AM

I’m thinking that it’s time for my to move on, but I just don’t understand why she suddenly became so cold as she was really interested in me to begin with. She also cancelled another date before this without even apologizing for it or suggesting a new date. I wish I could move on more easily, but I’m still thinking whether I should try texting her again.We’re both 19 btw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.