/u/ThaliaMoon on I'm so tired of people acting as if your appearance has anything to do with sexuality

They call themselves involuntary celibates, shortened to incels. They believe in some fucked up stuff about women, how we are only interested in "alpha male" types, and that women chose all of their partners based on how attractive they are, or, if the guy is unattractive but dating a "hot" girl, then he must be rich and shes there for his money.

They have a whole comllicatex belief about what traits make someone attractive and they're not it, so therefore they can't get laid. They're like Nice Guys™ taken to an extreme. A lot of them also think they're entitled to like, government issued wives and/or prostitutes.

Basically, theyre jackasses who cannot comprehend that their shitty, misogynistic personalities and their typically absolute shit personal hygene are at fault for their problems, not women





August 22, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.