/u/DeclassifiedRudeness on Would it bother you if someone listed themselves as ace, demi, or gray on a dating app even though they experience typical sexual attraction and are just trying to avoid the usual sex by 3rd date trope?

Your example is not an honest translation of what I’m suggesting. It would be more like someone who is willing to engage in a homosexual/romantic relationship, perhaps for the rest of their lives, even though they are not homosexual because of some perceived benefit of homosexual relationships.

I feel like people in this thread have really rigid views on sexuality. Megan fox was in a long term relationship with a woman at one point, but she considers herself straight and hasn’t dated another woman before or since. Sexuality/gender/etc are a lot more fluid than crude simplistic labels like gay or straight would suggest





August 22, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.