/u/Kedoki-Senpai on So, I've gon off...

I'm fine with being our own group. The only thing we have in common with them is that we are not "standard" and can potentially see discrimination because of that. But you could pick almost any other group of people that face discrimination for not being "standard" and we have pretty much the same amount in common with them as we do with lgbt.

Also I genuinely think you should call them gay-keepers instead of gate-keepers. It's catchier.





August 22, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.