/u/Kedoki-Senpai on Would it bother you if someone listed themselves as ace, demi, or gray on a dating app even though they experience typical sexual attraction and are just trying to avoid the usual sex by 3rd date trope?

Well you can explain to the people who aren't looking for hookups the situation. You just said you were going to explain it by the first date anyways. I don't really care if you call yourself ace or not I just think you should try honesty first. I would rather you didn't hide behind our community if you're not though. Check out this subreddit's FAQ and/or research the different sexualities associated with asexuality because it sounds like you could possibly identify with one of them. Maybe. If you find one that you can identify with then you don't have to lie.





August 22, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.