Update: Probably Wasting My Time

Not sure why my first update post was taken down, but trying it again.

Original Post Here: Link

I ended up following your advice and sent her a message that it would be best if we stopped seeing each other, but left the door open in case she ever became ready to date. I don't expect to see or hear from her again but who knows.

Her response was short and about as meh as I expected which shows this was the right choice.

Honestly, it's more of a relief to finally know where we stand than it is sad. I really liked this woman, but I can focus on finding people who want what I want, and that is most important. I realize now I had been pretending that I was ok with this going nowhere, but I wasn't, so I'm glad I cut this off.

Anybody else meet the right person at the wrong time?



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 03:54PM

Not sure why my first update post was taken down, but trying it again.Original Post Here: LinkI ended up following your advice and sent her a message that it would be best if we stopped seeing each other, but left the door open in case she ever became ready to date. I don't expect to see or hear from her again but who knows.Her response was short and about as meh as I expected which shows this was the right choice.Honestly, it's more of a relief to finally know where we stand than it is sad. I really liked this woman, but I can focus on finding people who want what I want, and that is most important. I realize now I had been pretending that I was ok with this going nowhere, but I wasn't, so I'm glad I cut this off.Anybody else meet the right person at the wrong time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.