/u/i_dont_like_the_sex_ on Does anyone else get annoyed if movies have useless sex scenes?

As much as I hate them, I can say that I’ve seen a necessary scene, and it makes me emotional every time. If anyone has seen Haunting of Hill House, you know that the main characters are psychologically complex. The third episode, one of my favorites, has one of those scenes at the end, that mirrors the one at the beginning. Understanding in a new light why this character does the things she does, and is the way she is. They’re not even horribly explicit, but the first one is quite uncomfortable for me, even if it’s short. Point is, it’s the only sex scene that makes my chest ache, and in effect cry.





August 30, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.