/u/wunderbean on Dear grey aces, what have been your experiences with sexual attraction (especially mild/low levels of it)?

I used to lump romantic attraction together with sexual attraction. Sometimes I find androgynous looking people aesthetically pleasing but i dont think about having sex with that person. But I do think what it would be like to hold hands and laugh with the person. So I'm not too sure actually, I thought I was grey, but I could possibly be a plain ace





July 29, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.