/u/-Paroxysm on So basically...

yeah that's 100 percent valid, people who prefer to have sex because it strengthens their relationship is obviously fine, I posted this more for that rapey vibe of "i have needs". That's such a gross thing to say, and if it's a healthy relationship, it should be something like "I have desires" You have strong desires for sex, you're very lustful, but nobody desperately needs sex the way they need air or water. They need it to be happy which I guess when it comes to us we need garlic bread to be happy





July 29, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.