/u/T0h_Kay on I really would like to come out to at least one person that is close to me but i feel scared

I totally get that fear of people not believing you because of your past, and kinda feeling like a walking contradiction; it's a really tough thing to go through. I was in the same boat for the longest time. Getting involved in online ace communities really helped me, because odds are you'll find someone who truly understands. That goes a long way in helping to comfort you until you feel ready to come out to someone in your existing circle.

And once you are ready to tell someone you're close to, you can tell them the same thing you posted here: how you truly felt when you were in a relationship. A good friend would listen, and realize there is no contradiction after all.

Best of luck to you. :)





July 29, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.