/u/-Paroxysm on So basically...

I agree with you! Desiring sex is completely fine for obvious reasons. I wish I could edit the title to clarify that I posted this in means to highlight where the op mentioned faithlessness, and as a comment suggested, even rape. It's an odd thing to say to justify bad actions over your "needs" because sex shouldn't be a big enough need to hurt somebody. But there's obviously, absolutely no shame in loving sex or just being indifferent or being disgusted altogether. Not to mention it's not like they need my opinion for validation since I'm literally ace, it's just my opinion on the asshole-y way the phrase is used





July 30, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.