/u/RabidWench on So basically...

So, I'm not sure how to express this but I'm going to try. If you are content and healthy being "broken", it doesn't matter what "normal" is. If you are traumatized, you should absolutely get help to deal with it, but if you are emotionally and mentally happy, then just be you. There is nothing wrong with not wanting sex with other people. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to con you, for their benefit (either explicitly or subconsciously). Don't fall for that lie.

I personally feel a need to be intimate and have sex with my husband, for reasons well stated by others in this thread. But it baffles me that we as human beings have such a lack of live and let live. If you're not hurting anyone, please know that you are just fine the way you are. I wish you all the best.





July 30, 2020 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.