/u/PaulineTheWitch on I'm not asexual, here to learn more. I have a few questions that might be considered offensive but it's only because I don't know much about asexuality.

  1. I don’t think I would want to be born asexual if I could choose. Not because I want to be sexual, but because finding someone to have a relationship would be much easier. Most allos doesn’t want a sexless relationship in today’s society.

  2. I kind of see this as a “you’re so lucky you’re gay” like, what? It’s just a stupid comment from people in general but it doesn’t really make me angry.

  3. I personally don’t find sex disgusting (or...it changes from time to time) My best friend on the other hand thinks it’s VERY disgusting. I don’t know if I could see myself offering to do it with a partner. But it’s not as if I’d rather die or that I throw up at the thought of it. It’s just a thing that exists that I feel northing about personally.

  4. I don’t know this one since I’m a girl. But I know that many asexuals masturbate (not me. I’ve never felt the need to) but for men it can become a medical issue if they don’t. Masturbating doesn’t make you less of an asexual. It’s just something you do for yourself and not because you feel the burning need to sleep with someone.





April 13, 2020 at 12:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.