I can’t finish

I’ll try to keep this somewhat short; Basically, I’ve only been able to finish on my own, and only through clitoral means. Even then, it’s so...uneventful. It feels more like a sigh rather than an actual orgasm.

However, when I’m with my boyfriend, especially when he fingers me, it feels so intense and as if I’m going to finish, but I never really get there; it just stays at this plateau for an eternity until eventually he gets tired and it disappears. It’s really frustrating, and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to :/

Has anyone else had this problem? What made you get over the edge?

TLDR: Orgasms when I’m alone feel like a sigh, and with my bf I always get close but never quite get there. Am I broken?



Submitted April 13, 2020 at 12:26AM

I’ll try to keep this somewhat short; Basically, I’ve only been able to finish on my own, and only through clitoral means. Even then, it’s so...uneventful. It feels more like a sigh rather than an actual orgasm.However, when I’m with my boyfriend, especially when he fingers me, it feels so intense and as if I’m going to finish, but I never really get there; it just stays at this plateau for an eternity until eventually he gets tired and it disappears. It’s really frustrating, and I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to :/Has anyone else had this problem? What made you get over the edge?TLDR: Orgasms when I’m alone feel like a sigh, and with my bf I always get close but never quite get there. Am I broken?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.