I'm attracted to pretty girls, only

5 weeks of WFH. Almost no interactions with people beside work.

I'm 31, single. Few unsuccessful attempts to date in the past. I've never had serious relationships.

I'm sporty and outdoorsy, has a good profession but introvert-ish (not to the point that I can't handle people, but I prefer to avoid crowds).

And I'm attracted to girls that seem to be way out of my league. I'm not talking about supermodels, but girls who have a good, proportional body and who are intelligent. Girls who appear to be in social groups to which I could never fit.

I can't lower my standards because I just feel more comfortable being alone than with someone I'm not attracted to.

And I just can't get better enough to fit that other social layer where pretty girls are. I can't change my cat personality.

I'm lost. What should I do?



Submitted April 12, 2020 at 11:58PM

5 weeks of WFH. Almost no interactions with people beside work.I'm 31, single. Few unsuccessful attempts to date in the past. I've never had serious relationships.I'm sporty and outdoorsy, has a good profession but introvert-ish (not to the point that I can't handle people, but I prefer to avoid crowds).And I'm attracted to girls that seem to be way out of my league. I'm not talking about supermodels, but girls who have a good, proportional body and who are intelligent. Girls who appear to be in social groups to which I could never fit.I can't lower my standards because I just feel more comfortable being alone than with someone I'm not attracted to.And I just can't get better enough to fit that other social layer where pretty girls are. I can't change my cat personality.I'm lost. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.