Hoping To Find Someone With More Anal Plug Knowledge Than Me (Need Recs)

It’s been a while since I did any anal play, and I’d really like to get some new plugs. I don’t even know where to start, though, because my last set was bought by an ex-boyfriend and lost in the breakup aftermath. My current boyfriend and I are starting to spice things up, and we both love plugs so I’d like to get a new set to use.

I’m looking for a vibrating plug with a control he can use wirelessly, and possibly a duo or a trio set to work up to larger sizes as well. I used silicone in the past, and that would be my preference. Also, discreet shipping is a must as I live at home for the time being.

Thanks for the help!



Submitted April 13, 2020 at 12:01AM

It’s been a while since I did any anal play, and I’d really like to get some new plugs. I don’t even know where to start, though, because my last set was bought by an ex-boyfriend and lost in the breakup aftermath. My current boyfriend and I are starting to spice things up, and we both love plugs so I’d like to get a new set to use.I’m looking for a vibrating plug with a control he can use wirelessly, and possibly a duo or a trio set to work up to larger sizes as well. I used silicone in the past, and that would be my preference. Also, discreet shipping is a must as I live at home for the time being.Thanks for the help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.