My girlfriend doesn't want to have sex anymore and I'm afraid that I'm the problem

My girlfriend told me that she would rather not have sex anymore because it's painful and is very uncomfortable for her. We have tried many positions and places, but there are very few times where it's been enjoyable for her with most times being painful.

I'm not against us not having sex because I don't mind going without it. It did hurt to hear that from her because it made me feel somewhat incompetent. I think I have a rather large package and that seems to be contributing to the problem. I can make her orgasm with my hand and by oral rather easily, but when it comes to actual sex there doesn't seem to be any chance.

She says that it's not me and tries to reassure me, but there is no way to know because I'm the only guy she's had sex with more than once and her first time was horrible.

I just want to know if anyone else has gone through this and if they ever found a solution because I feel like absolute crap about this and don't have anyone to talk to about it



Submitted April 21, 2020 at 11:56PM

My girlfriend told me that she would rather not have sex anymore because it's painful and is very uncomfortable for her. We have tried many positions and places, but there are very few times where it's been enjoyable for her with most times being painful.I'm not against us not having sex because I don't mind going without it. It did hurt to hear that from her because it made me feel somewhat incompetent. I think I have a rather large package and that seems to be contributing to the problem. I can make her orgasm with my hand and by oral rather easily, but when it comes to actual sex there doesn't seem to be any chance.She says that it's not me and tries to reassure me, but there is no way to know because I'm the only guy she's had sex with more than once and her first time was horrible.I just want to know if anyone else has gone through this and if they ever found a solution because I feel like absolute crap about this and don't have anyone to talk to about it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.