My boyfriend isn’t as into foreplay as I am.

We’ve been together for about 8 months and the sex is way better than I’ve had in the past, but he’s just not that into foreplay which sucks for me because I definitely am.

I’ve never really been a fan of being eaten out, but I love being fingered. Like a lot of people with vaginas, I can’t cum during sex unless there’s clit action.

He just doesn’t seem as into is as I’d like for him to be. We’ve talked about it, and he has told me he much prefers PIV and just wants to get to that part ASAP. Which is fine, but that sucks for me because it takes me on average 20 minutes to cum by myself and I very rarely cum when I’m with him.

I think part of me not being able to cum is me being scared that he’s not enjoying the part of sex that is just focusing on me and pleasuring me, and him telling me he just wants to get to PIV quickly kind of confirms that fear. Once he was fingering me and when he moved his hand I moved him back and told him not to stop. I repeated that a couple of times before he stopped and told me he wasn’t enjoying this. Whereas I really had been. It sucks.

Is there any advice anyone can give me?



Submitted April 21, 2020 at 11:45PM

We’ve been together for about 8 months and the sex is way better than I’ve had in the past, but he’s just not that into foreplay which sucks for me because I definitely am.I’ve never really been a fan of being eaten out, but I love being fingered. Like a lot of people with vaginas, I can’t cum during sex unless there’s clit action.He just doesn’t seem as into is as I’d like for him to be. We’ve talked about it, and he has told me he much prefers PIV and just wants to get to that part ASAP. Which is fine, but that sucks for me because it takes me on average 20 minutes to cum by myself and I very rarely cum when I’m with him.I think part of me not being able to cum is me being scared that he’s not enjoying the part of sex that is just focusing on me and pleasuring me, and him telling me he just wants to get to PIV quickly kind of confirms that fear. Once he was fingering me and when he moved his hand I moved him back and told him not to stop. I repeated that a couple of times before he stopped and told me he wasn’t enjoying this. Whereas I really had been. It sucks.Is there any advice anyone can give me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.