Checking in once a week during lockdown

So basically, I [25 F] matched this guy [29 M] on a dating site and we talked a bit before the lockdown. We were going to meet but cancelled it due to the pandemic. We usually replied back and forth every other day or so, and found we had lots in common.

During the lockdown, we are still messaging but the messages from him are once a week and just checking in. See what I’ve been up to, and he says ‘I’m really looking forward to meeting you when we can meet up.’

Now I’m suddenly worried that the fact that he only messages once a week is a bad sign. He apologises and says he’s not much a fan of texting before we’ve met. What do you think?



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 12:04AM

So basically, I [25 F] matched this guy [29 M] on a dating site and we talked a bit before the lockdown. We were going to meet but cancelled it due to the pandemic. We usually replied back and forth every other day or so, and found we had lots in common.During the lockdown, we are still messaging but the messages from him are once a week and just checking in. See what I’ve been up to, and he says ‘I’m really looking forward to meeting you when we can meet up.’Now I’m suddenly worried that the fact that he only messages once a week is a bad sign. He apologises and says he’s not much a fan of texting before we’ve met. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.