How can women stay involved during sex?

So I've recently started having sex and I feel like I'm doing basically nothing. I run my hands over his body, wrap my legs around his waist, and kiss him wherever I can reach but I still feel as though he is doing all of the work.

While riding I also cannot go as quickly as he can when he just grabs my hips and goes at it. I understand I am learning and this will take time, but how can I make myself feel more involved?

tl;dr what can girls do to make it feel like you're fucking a human and not a dead fish? Also dick riding tips are appreciated pls and thanks.



Submitted April 21, 2020 at 11:18PM

So I've recently started having sex and I feel like I'm doing basically nothing. I run my hands over his body, wrap my legs around his waist, and kiss him wherever I can reach but I still feel as though he is doing all of the work.While riding I also cannot go as quickly as he can when he just grabs my hips and goes at it. I understand I am learning and this will take time, but how can I make myself feel more involved?tl;dr what can girls do to make it feel like you're fucking a human and not a dead fish? Also dick riding tips are appreciated pls and thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.