Why did she screenshot ?

I’ve even talking to this girl for a few weeks and we were just chatting when she stopped replying at around the time she goes to bed so I say goodnight and all is cool , about an hour or so later I was talking to my best friend and I wanted to send them a meme I had sent to the girl so I was trying to find it in the chat just scrolling up and the girl starts typing so I’m like oh crap I look like a stalker or something so I explained what I was doing she said dw it’s chill but then she took two screenshots of the chat , I asked what’s up why’d you screenshot and she said she was taking a shot of a meme I sent but idk it just seems too much of a coincidence ... what do you guys think ?



Submitted March 13, 2020 at 12:03AM

I’ve even talking to this girl for a few weeks and we were just chatting when she stopped replying at around the time she goes to bed so I say goodnight and all is cool , about an hour or so later I was talking to my best friend and I wanted to send them a meme I had sent to the girl so I was trying to find it in the chat just scrolling up and the girl starts typing so I’m like oh crap I look like a stalker or something so I explained what I was doing she said dw it’s chill but then she took two screenshots of the chat , I asked what’s up why’d you screenshot and she said she was taking a shot of a meme I sent but idk it just seems too much of a coincidence ... what do you guys think ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.