HERE IS A THOUGHT: If you can have the courage to apologize when you are wrong then that can help.

Many people don't have the courage to cold approach women. In fact, many people fear the rejection.

What I suggest is to look at it from a different angle, if you are able to apologize when you are in the wrong in any situation then this can transcend into you being courageous to approach women.

What I mean by this is that we are humans and humans are creatures of habit. If you get the skills to be brave and say you are sorry when necessary for making a mistake, then those skills will help you develop and blossom in the relationship field.

It may be hard at first but then practice does make perfect. Just make sure to remember that everyone gets rejected sometimes. EVEN ME.



Submitted March 13, 2020 at 12:14AM

Many people don't have the courage to cold approach women. In fact, many people fear the rejection.What I suggest is to look at it from a different angle, if you are able to apologize when you are in the wrong in any situation then this can transcend into you being courageous to approach women.What I mean by this is that we are humans and humans are creatures of habit. If you get the skills to be brave and say you are sorry when necessary for making a mistake, then those skills will help you develop and blossom in the relationship field.It may be hard at first but then practice does make perfect. Just make sure to remember that everyone gets rejected sometimes. EVEN ME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.