Need advice on confessing to my crush

Hey reddit!

I've met this girl a couple months ago. Let's call her E. We are both seniors in high school, but do not go to the same school. The way we met is through a mutual friend; she was invited to join our DnD campaign.

Fast forward to today, we are pretty chill with each other, and hang out a lot. We created a band together and meet every week to do music/hang out. ~5 hours every week.

She is really busy, so we dont really get to text or talk beyond that, but she responds to me whenever she is available and we exchange jokes, memes, small talk, etc.

I really like this girl. I think I might actually love her. She makes me feel peaceful, open, and happy, and I feel like she also has an interest in me.

When I make excuses to touch her hands or talk to her, she reciprocates, and I even acted flirty last time we met, which she smiled at.

So, as we approach Sunday (our next meeting), I think I want to be open with her and tell her about my feelings. I've written four pages in my notebook about what I feel. Nothing too overwhelming, I made a point to be genuine but not to slobber over her with foam in my mouth screaming "I Love You". Just my genuine feelings. The reason I did this is so that if I cannot say it to her, I can just give her this notebook for her to read what I actually have going on inside of me.

At any rate... I ask for advice. What should I do? Should I just enjoy her company and not ruin everything with my confession? Is the notebook deal too much?

Help me, oh wise ones!



Submitted March 13, 2020 at 12:19AM

Hey reddit!I've met this girl a couple months ago. Let's call her E. We are both seniors in high school, but do not go to the same school. The way we met is through a mutual friend; she was invited to join our DnD campaign.Fast forward to today, we are pretty chill with each other, and hang out a lot. We created a band together and meet every week to do music/hang out. ~5 hours every week.She is really busy, so we dont really get to text or talk beyond that, but she responds to me whenever she is available and we exchange jokes, memes, small talk, etc.I really like this girl. I think I might actually love her. She makes me feel peaceful, open, and happy, and I feel like she also has an interest in me.When I make excuses to touch her hands or talk to her, she reciprocates, and I even acted flirty last time we met, which she smiled at.So, as we approach Sunday (our next meeting), I think I want to be open with her and tell her about my feelings. I've written four pages in my notebook about what I feel. Nothing too overwhelming, I made a point to be genuine but not to slobber over her with foam in my mouth screaming "I Love You". Just my genuine feelings. The reason I did this is so that if I cannot say it to her, I can just give her this notebook for her to read what I actually have going on inside of me.At any rate... I ask for advice. What should I do? Should I just enjoy her company and not ruin everything with my confession? Is the notebook deal too much?Help me, oh wise ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.