Women who had trouble cumming for mental reasons, how did you get over it?

I (f20) can get off really easily by myself, but whenever my boyfriend (m20) does it I just ... can’t? I thought it was a problem with his technique but last time I took over at the end, and it was way harder for me to make myself cum than it usually is (for reference, I masturbate exclusively by rubbing the head of my clit, with my arm resting kind of on my hipbone?) I read the FAQ and I’m pretty sure I’m ‘spectating’ - I feel like he really wants me to get off, and then I feel pressure to cum, and then it doesn’t happen.

Women who had this problem, did you get over it? If so, how?



Submitted February 08, 2020 at 11:39PM

I (f20) can get off really easily by myself, but whenever my boyfriend (m20) does it I just ... can’t? I thought it was a problem with his technique but last time I took over at the end, and it was way harder for me to make myself cum than it usually is (for reference, I masturbate exclusively by rubbing the head of my clit, with my arm resting kind of on my hipbone?) I read the FAQ and I’m pretty sure I’m ‘spectating’ - I feel like he really wants me to get off, and then I feel pressure to cum, and then it doesn’t happen.Women who had this problem, did you get over it? If so, how?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.