Boyfriend said “I feel u” when I expressed a concern then changed subject

Me and my SO has a long distant relationship so we rely a lot on FaceTime and texting in all aspects, sexual and non sexual

As much as I love sending videos photos and FaceTime masturbate together it’s a bit problematic

I start to feel like he sometimes he is disinterested and distant in a conversation until I get sexual. And that I need to send photos and videos to get his attention sometimes. I told him about how I felt and he just answered “I feel u” and changed subject

What should I do? In general we are good I don’t want to end things, I’m just lost of actions becasue I reached out and didn’t really get anything out of it



Submitted February 09, 2020 at 12:10AM

Me and my SO has a long distant relationship so we rely a lot on FaceTime and texting in all aspects, sexual and non sexualAs much as I love sending videos photos and FaceTime masturbate together it’s a bit problematicI start to feel like he sometimes he is disinterested and distant in a conversation until I get sexual. And that I need to send photos and videos to get his attention sometimes. I told him about how I felt and he just answered “I feel u” and changed subjectWhat should I do? In general we are good I don’t want to end things, I’m just lost of actions becasue I reached out and didn’t really get anything out of it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.