/u/emilysberns on Y'all ever get a crush on someone but can't even tell them 'cause you're ace and they probably wouldn't accept you

I totally 100% understand this feeling. But it’s important to remember that if they can’t accept you, they’re not worth it anyway!

Also!! You ARE normal. I know sometimes it can feel like you’re not but you are. Don’t let that little word work its way into your brain and make you feel lesser. You’re not. You’re an amazing human who deserves love and happiness.





February 23, 2020 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.