Any ladies feel bad when they take too long to cum, even if what your partner is doing feels good?

I enjoy the sensation of having my clit licked.  However, after about 5-8 minutes, I start feeling bad for my boyfriend because I still have not orgasmed and I don't want it to turn into a chore for him.  I usually suggest switching to sex so he won't get bored.  In the past, he has commented that it takes a long time for me to get off.

Ladies, how long does it take for you to orgasm from cunnilingus?

Men, be honest, does it become a chore for you if she takes too long?  How many minutes are you able to go down on her before it's not fun for you anymore and you lose your erection?



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 12:12AM

I enjoy the sensation of having my clit licked.  However, after about 5-8 minutes, I start feeling bad for my boyfriend because I still have not orgasmed and I don't want it to turn into a chore for him.  I usually suggest switching to sex so he won't get bored.  In the past, he has commented that it takes a long time for me to get off.Ladies, how long does it take for you to orgasm from cunnilingus?Men, be honest, does it become a chore for you if she takes too long?  How many minutes are you able to go down on her before it's not fun for you anymore and you lose your erection?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.