How to self care after "Flooding the cave"? (pissing in vagina)

If you done this practice, how you wash yourself, after your partner piss into your vagina or butt (after piss enema)?

I know it is practically safe act for healthy people, and many people do it without any harm to their health, but i am curious about aftercare. Do you wash your "interior" somehow or just leave it that way?

Thank you.



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 12:10AM

If you done this practice, how you wash yourself, after your partner piss into your vagina or butt (after piss enema)?I know it is practically safe act for healthy people, and many people do it without any harm to their health, but i am curious about aftercare. Do you wash your "interior" somehow or just leave it that way?Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.